Terms & Conditions
Definitions & Interpretation:
• “Customer”: Any lawful person, organization or entity with whom SonicFiber has signed this document and agreed to provide the Service.
• SonicFiber: Service, powered by CubeXS Weatherly Pvt Ltd, with its registered office on 1st Floor, Federation House, Block 5 Clifton, Karachi.
• “Service”: TV, Voice, Internet or other value-added services provided by SonicFiber.
• Inventory refers to “devices, equipment, modem, ONT, wires, connectors, routers and other accessories” installed at customer premise by SonicFiber. All such inventory remains SonicFiber property unless agreed otherwise.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Customer accepts that he/she is legally authorized to enter into this Agreement and avail SonicFiber services. Customer is responsible for all use of Service and account, from the day the services are activated, and to pay for all activity associated with his/her account. Customer also agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules regarding use of the Service.
2. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and all interpretations are to be carried out accordingly.
3. Customer shall abide by the generally accepted standards of conduct and usage of the Service by not sending any message or material that is derogatory, indecent, offensive or considered to be invasive of privacy. Customer shall also refrain from sending any message containing viruses, worms and/or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the hardware/software or affecting SonicFiber’s network. Any unlawful activity will result in immediate termination of this connection/service.
4. The customer shall not provide or re-distribute the services outside his/her location address. The Customer is specifically forbidden in setting up any webserver or similar servers for file sharing, gaming or any other purpose. Customer warrants that SonicFiber has the right to suspend services on all such accounts.
5. Customer shall not transfer or hand-over the Equipment or any right arising from the subscription, without SonicFiber’s prior written consent. SonicFiber reserves the right not to honor any such transfer or handing-over without its prior consent, and to immediately disconnect the Service. Customer shall not resell or re-distribute the Service, whether temporary or permanent or for no value without SonicFiber’s prior written consent.
6. The Customer must take good care of all the inventory installed at his/her premises and to return in case the services are no longer required. The installed inventory remains the property of SonicFiber and any damage will be charged to the customer accordingly. Customer will bear all expense incurred to repair or replace the inventory or any item in the inventory due to any loss or damage whether due to fire, theft, vandalism, accident, or negligence by the Customer or any other person aside from SonicFiber. The costs of repair or replacement will be charged to Customer at the time when repair or replacement is required.
7. Customer shall, immediately upon discovery of any loss or theft of the Equipment, report the same to SonicFiber through SonicFiber’s Customer Service Helpline, followed by submission of a Notice of Loss (through Email) within 24 hours from discovery of the loss. Customer shall continue to be responsible and liable for any use of the Service for a period of 24 hours after SonicFiber’s receipt of the notice of loss. Customer shall remain liable for the Monthly Service Fees during the period of temporary disconnection.
8. Customer will not share the assigned IDs/Passwords with anyone without the prior written consent of SonicFiber.
9. Customer agrees to notify promptly to SonicFiber whenever Customer’s personal or invoicing information changes.
10. SonicFiber reserves the right to provide account and Customer information, including email, to other parties, including relevant government departments, as required or permitted by law (such as in response to a summon, inquiry or court order). SonicFiber will cooperate with regulators and law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter.
11. In addition, SonicFiber is required by law to report any facts or circumstances in case may be a violation of the prevailing laws of the country (Pakistan). SonicFiber reserves the right to report any such information, including the identity of Customers, account information, images, monitoring reports and other facts to law enforcement personnel. SonicFiber shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the services by the Customer, who is required to abide by all the applicable laws.
12. All the subscription fees and charges for the Service are stated in SonicFiber’s tariff information. These fees/charges are subject to change from time to time and customer shall pay the monthly service fees and other charges in accordance with the Package Plan. All the applicable taxes on the Service will be charged directly to the customer. Any new Federal / Provincial Government taxes/rates/levies or any change (increase/decrease) in the same shall have an impact on the prices mentioned in the agreement. SonicFiber may charge minimal fees for any modification in services or package plans, etc.
13. The invoicing cycle will be activated from the day when services are activated and acknowledged by customer. The Customer shall pay for all fees and charges by the due date indicated in the Invoicing Statement. Invoicing Statements will be sent only through email registered at the time of signing-up. An intimation may be occasionally sent to the registered contact number. In case there is a dispute in the Invoice Statement Customer shall submit an Email identifying the disputed portions and the reasons to SonicFiber within 05 days from the Statement date. Otherwise, the Invoicing Statement shall be final and conclusive. Any disputed amount resolved in favor of the Customer shall be adjusted in the next Invoicing Statement. Any disputed amount determined to be payable to SonicFiber shall be paid within 7 days of the resolution of the dispute. Otherwise, said amount shall be considered overdue.
14. In case Service is discontinued or terminated for any reason, all unpaid bills, applicable fees and penalty charges shall immediately become due and demandable and SonicFiber may bill to the Customer through supplementary bills for unpaid charges.
15. The invoicing cycle will remain active throughout a calendar month, which means making payments regularly within due date to keep the Customer account operational, even if there is no usage for the subsequent month.
16. Any payments made to SonicFiber are nonrefundable. Payments are accepted through cash deposit at the prescribed bank branches/collection agents, ATMs and online portal.
17. Customer will bear all the payment collection charges levied by the bank or any third party. The charges will either be paid on spot or SonicFiber will invoice the same in the next bill.
18. While every care is taken by SonicFiber in the provision of the Service, SonicFiber shall not be liable for any loss of information due to any reason including, but not limited to, any interruption, suspension or termination of the service. SonicFiber is not responsible for loss of data. Customer shall be responsible for backing up his/her own data files in a location not provided by SonicFiber.
19. The Customer shall be solely responsible to comply with all the applicable laws, rules and regulations and all the terms not limiting to those prescribed Pakistan Telecommunications Authority for the use of any telecommunications systems, service or equipment. SonicFiber shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for any unlawful use of the Service or misuse of Customer’s account.
20. SonicFiber reserves the right to disconnect the Service at any time in case Customer’s Equipment causes harmful interference to SonicFiber’s network or causes degradation in the Service quality. Customer agrees to hold SonicFiber free and harmless from any liability arising from such disconnection.
21. SonicFiber, under this agreement, shall not have any liability for delay or failure in performance due to any force-majeure or reasons beyond SonicFiber’s control; be it natural calamity, disaster, war, criminal activity, emergency, riot, hardware/software malfunction, power failure, telecommunication line/cable failure, infectious/viral disease, strikes, industrial disagreements (all types) or governmental regulations of any kind whatsoever.
22. The Customer may terminate the service by contacting SonicFiber’s Customer Service Helpline, or through sending an Email, giving a 30 days’ notice period. The customer is bound to return the inventory at the time of termination or pay for the lost/damaged/unrecovered items. SonicFiber will bill the customer for the 30 days’ notice period as well as cost of the lost/damaged/unrecovered inventory items. SonicFiber reserves the right for any legal action in case the customer either defaults on payment or inventory items.
23. Should the Customer be in breach of any of the agreement terms including government and associated bodies regulations, SonicFiber may terminate the services immediately. No damages and refunds will be applicable in such case.
24. SonicFiber also reserves the right to terminate this service.at any time without giving any reasons.
25. If the account is suspended for a period of 30 days, then in that case, the account would be terminated altogether, without any prior notification and Customer shall immediately return the inventory to SonicFiber.
26. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by SonicFiber management without giving any reason or any intimation/notice in advance. Customer agrees to review the modified agreements as soon as made available to him/her through email or SonicFiber website. The continuity of use of services will be considered as acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
27. Any correspondence or notices, by either party to the other, will be sent through registered mail or courier service on the addresses mentioned on the overleaf.